Sunday 10 March 2019

Drummer Boy

This is kind of like my idea of two cards one sitting but not quite, I already had most of these pens out after colouring the second CC designs monster so I decided to just use them for this image before I put them away. I am so glad I did as this isn't a colour scheme I would normally have used for this image but I think it works.

I am still behind with my crafty makes, I was away until NYE and then when I got home I got the dreaded lurgy. As I am writing this post I have just started antibiotics as I've been ill for over three weeks and my simple cough/cold has become sinusitis. 


Ingredients
Image: "drummer Boy" Crafters Companion
Dies: A2 rectangle and stitched rectangle stax both MFT
Paper: "birthday blowout" from MFT
Card: "pacific point" from Stampin Up


Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13, 11
Blue - B06, 05, 04, 02, 01
Ground - W4, 2, 1

No comments: