Monday 25 May 2020

Making Cards Lovely Ladies 1

I know all I seem to show at the moment is multiples and pretty high multiples at that but during the lockdown/quarantine this is all I feel like making.

As soon as this magazine arrived I stamped all three of the ladies twice and set about colouring them in. So far five have made it onto cards and I will be showing them off over the next few days (one was a few days ago but who is counting lol)

For the background I tried something I have wanted to do for a while and I used scraps of white card to make it. I used distress oxides and went direct to paper and once they dried I cut them into three different widths and started adding them to a piece of copy paper. I am pleased with how this looks and I really want to make more too.



Ingredients
Image: making cards magazine
Sentiment: creative stamping magazine
Oxides: blueprint sketch and hickory smoke
Dies: blueprint 29 and A2 stitched rectangle both from mft
Card: gravel from MFT

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00
Hair - E40, 42, 43, 44
Grey - N6, 5, 4, 3, 2
Blue - B69, 66, 63

No comments: