Wednesday 21 July 2021

Magic Pink Shoes

So over the next few weeks/months I will be showing cards made with this stamp set and following the exact same sketch too. I am waiting until after some of the birthdays though as I don't want them to guess which one is theirs lol.

This ladies birthday has already passed so its safe to show on here. 

Be prepared everytime I show this design I am going to say this is my favourite colour lol.


Ingredients

Image: Made to Surprise Super Slider Shoes and Handbags from Craft stash

Sentiment: Fancy that from Clearly Besotted

Paper: Doodlebug

Card: Fine linen from Papertrey Ink


Copics

RV14, 13, 11, 10

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Well, favourite colour or not, it IS a rather fabulous colour scheme, card, sketch - what's not to love

Hoping you and your readers are staying cool in this heatwave

Kathyk