Monday 23 May 2022

New Home

I am not sure if I mentioned that I have recently returned from my first Florida trip in two years, of course I bought a few things and this set was one of them. 

I met some friends and we travelled to Gainesville to visit another friend who moved there during the first part of the pandemic, when we returned they dropped me at my car and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a “Joann Fabric” which to those of you in the know is a big box craft store. I asked them if they wanted to join me and they all said no, now last time that happened was in hobby lobby in 2020 and all the dies were 75-90 % off. Of course when I spotted the hero arts sets were buy 2 get one free I sent them a picture and I also found some Christmas sets in the clearance section so they were all kicking themselves again lol.

I went with an aperture style card and it’s something I rarely do as I hardly ever buy the matching dies but it did make me want to do it again and again lol.





1 comment:

Kathyk said...

What a find! Cracking make matey

Happy Monday

Kathyk