Saturday 29 April 2023

Level Up Version 1

This is definitely going to be the year of batch making, I seem to be grouping similar age and interest people together and this is helping keep my stress levels at bay. I know cardmaking isn't supposed to be stressful but I just get in my own head sometimes and then I don't seem to be able to just play and create. I was hoping this year would be different but not so far lol.

Anyway onto the card, whilst I was looking for the CC designs birthday candles digi stamp on my computer I came across this image and knew it would be perfect for those teenage boys. I had only just finished the magnificent 7 boy cards and I had used this layout for those and thought it works so why not. It did make them fairly simple to assemble once I started. All the boys look different though as I used their hair colour to match them in real life.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Cracking make missus. As you say, creativity isn't supposed to be stressful so, if batch making works for you then .... more power to you

Have a great weekend

Kathyk