Friday 25 August 2023

Fondant Fancy or French Fancy?

 I just typed the heading and I am struggling to remember which name i use for  these delicious cakes lol. Also does everyone else have an order you eat them in? Mine is pink, yellow and finally chocolate, I imagine most would put yellow first but I like the lemony flavour lol.

Enough of the cake stuff onto the card, I made this for a good friends birthday and although I am not sure she likes these cakes I do know she likes cake a lot lol. 

I designed and made the stencil myself, something that would have been alien to me only a few years ago. 

Only thing left is to wish my crafty, cake loving friend a happy birthday.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I'd call them fondant fancy I think .. super make, now I feel like cake!

Happy Friday

Kathyk