Friday 14 June 2019

Stamping Bella Beer Day

I love these images so much, I have a lot of them but wish there were more. I wanted them so badly but at the time they weren't available in the UK so I had to make do with staring from afar, I did eventually manage to get my hands on them though and I bought all the ones I could find lol.

This is the second outing for this one and hopefully not the last, he's perfect for the guys that like a beer but I could mask the sentiment and also colour it like a pop bottle.

I coloured the little guy with grey trousers then once I decided on the paper thought brown would look better so I just used E74 and coloured over the top of them to give them a brown/grey look.



Ingredients
Image: "beer peep" (retired) Stamping Bella
Dies: Blueprints 31 and rounded rectangle stax both MFT
Paper: "note to self" Echo Park (digital) from Snap Click Supply


Copics
skin - E11, 00
Hair - E77, 74
Top - E09, R08, 05
Trousers - N6, 4, E74
Bottle - E37, 35, YR27, 24, 23
Lime - YG17, 13, 11
Label - BG78, 75, 72
Ground - E87, 84

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Happy Beerday!!! Fab make and super apt for a guy

Happy Friday - is it raining with you? It's been chucking it down for days here!

Kathyk