Wednesday 5 June 2019

The Greeting Farm Fairest

I made lots of this style card a few years ago but I just realised I never used this particular image, or if I did I ant find a blogpost with her on. She was the first one I spotted in this line of stamps and she started the obsession with owning them all lol.

The colours are brighter than I would normally use but I like the finished result.


Ingredients
Image: "fairest" The Greeting Farm
Dies: Large stitched squares (no idea of the make)
Paper: "lifes lemons" from Nit Wit and blue paper from Studio G
Card: "red" Recollections from Michaels


Copics
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 95
Apple - R39, 37, 35
Dress - Y17, 15, 13, B28, 26, 24
Socks - N2, blender

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Heavens! How I loved my small collection from The Greeting Farm and yet they lie neglected in the drawer - thanks for the reminder and what a smashing make with her too. FAB-u-LOUS colouring, you have so much more patience than me!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk