Thursday 26 September 2019

Art Impressions - Crazy Friends

I am wondering if this ever happens to anyone else, I was watching a video from "theres Calvird - Lost in Paper" and she made a card with this set and I loved it, so I decided I needed to buy it. Ok so far the story is pretty familiar but once I found it and had it in my basket, a small niggle appeared in my brain and I decided to check my stamps and yes you have guessed it I already owned it lol. At least I suppose I didn't buy it twice and i liked it enough to want to lol.

This card sort of evolved once I remembered I owned the MFT wild stencil, bit of stencilling, colouring and wish bash bosh its all done lol.


Ingredients
Image: "crazy friends" Art Impressions
Sentiment: "keep it simple birthday 3" Papertrey Ink
Stencil: "wild" from MFT
Card: Harvest gold from Papertrey Ink
Dies: strips of ease from Heffy Doodle and blueprints 15 from MFT



No comments: