Sunday 29 September 2019

Picture Perfect

This paper has been used so many times I have lost count, it was definitely a good idea to purchase the digital version of this paper pad. Plus I can make it any size and it doesn't loose definition.

This is a larger than A2 card in fact its a 7 x 5 which isn't a size I use often however I had cut the letters at a friends house and I wanted to use them but the polaroid covered too much of them on a A2 card so I went bigger.

As it was a card for a kiddo it had to have their name and age as both of these things are essential for a kid card to be a hit, plus it had an interactive element and a hamster so I knew I was on to a winner lol.


Ingredients
Image: "picture perfect" from MFT
Sentiment: "photobomb" Mama Elephant
Dies: Polaroid from MFT and friends alphabet, numbers from Hobby Lobby
Paper: "note to self" Echo Park from Snap Click Supply
Card: "pacific blue" Stampin Up

No comments: