Tuesday 14 April 2020

Cheers Big Birthdays Number 1

So I have lots of this style card to show you and I am sure you will be sick of them before I stop lol. This was the first and inspiration for them all. I won't be showing them all in one go as I want to wait until after each birthday so even if they guess the style they won't guess the colour scheme lol.


Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" A La Mode from MFT stamps
Sentiment: as above
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: "tropica teal" from papertrey Ink
Background Stamp: Number Jumble stamped in Versamark and using Pearl embossing powder from WOW

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00
Hair - E79, 77, 74, W9
Champagne - R01, 00
Dress - BG15, 13, 23, 11

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I hope you are managing OK during these strange times.

Loving this card very much - the perfect image for lots of occasions.

I treated myself to a large alphabet die from the sales a couple of weeks ago and am hoping to put it to good use this week. Thank you for the inspiration.

Take care and stay safe.

Love Jules xx