Tuesday 28 April 2020

Cheers Big Birthdays Number 2

The second one is a different big birthday number but I went the same design, you will find it hard to believe but once I started making these I really couldn't stop lol. In the end I made all the big birthday ladies until the end of the year in one sitting. Now I just need to make the guy ones and I can concentrate on something else lol.



Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" A La Mode from MFT stamps
Sentiment: as above
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: "raspberry ripple" from Stampin Up (retired)
Background Stamp: Number Jumble stamped in Versamark and using Pearl embossing powder from WOW

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00
Hair - E79, 77, 74
Champagne - E50, 51
Dress - RV69, 66, 55, 63

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Just lovely and absolutely sure to hit the mark, so cool

Hope you are keeping well

Kathyk