Tuesday 20 October 2020

Anwen's First Birthday

What do you do when you have used your go to image for the big sisters first birthday card....well you search throught your Mo Manning digis for the perfect alternative lol.

I already had the paper and card on my desk so I decided why not use it for this card as well. I made this card back in May during the height of lockdown and when I wasn't sure what was happening so i tasked myself with making all the years birthday cards before lockdown ended....now when I am writing this entry it is August and I succeeded in making all the cards and lockdown is easing if not over. Of course by the time this publishes the situation could have changed but I am hoping it hasn't.

The desin is my goto for baby cards and I really like to include their name, especially when it is unusual like this one. In case you were wondering the name is Welsh and means "very beautiful" which of course she is.


Ingredients
Image: "Jessie" Mos Digital Pencil
Papers : Nit Wit from Lili of the Valley
Card: Pink recollections from Michaels
Dies: basic edges and scalloped edges from MFT, XXL stitched circle and stitched square from Crealies, Scalloped circle and letters from Spellbinders and number from Hobby Lobby\

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 93
Bear - B02, 01, 00
Dummy - YG25, 03, 01
Onesie: R89, 39, 85, 83, 81

No comments: