Wednesday 14 October 2020

Birthday Bear

I had been to Snazzy Craftshop and purchased the Heffy Doodle circle mask stencil and whilst on a zoom call with my friends I decided to try it out. I had aleady coloured a moped (now I know thats not what is on the card lol) and decided to make a background for the moped to sit in front of.

The green got a little dark and when I tried the moped it clashed so rather than throw the piece away I found an already coloured bear and just stamped and coloured the balloons and instant card lol.

I also tried the new speckled egg distress oxide for the clouds and I really like it.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: birthday bears from MFT
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Stencils: Circle mask from Heffy Doodle and mini cloud and hills and slopes from MFT
Inks: mowed lawn and speckled egg Distress oxides

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing make and a great idea to deploy the bear since the moped didn't work for you. I've used this same mask/stencil ... even got to use the Heffy Doodle tape this past few days - you cracked the seal on yours yet?

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk