Friday 22 December 2023

Creative stamping to the rescue

I always make my mums two younger brothers a different card to my other aunts and uncles as they aren’t much older than me (more like big brothers than uncles) and this year I had a specific idea in mind as the older of the two is obsessed with nature, unfortunately he passed away around Halloween, it was unexpected, heartbreaking and obviously sapped my creativity. I had already made most of the other cards so I decided to go a different way for the remaining uncles card as nature isn’t his thing. I was searching for a sentiment and spotted this design and I thought it’s perfect, I kind of used a similar layout to the other cards and the same colour cardstock but went with silver rather than gold embossing.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

It's a really lovely card. Many of us are going to be experiencing a slightly different kind of Christmas this year - I know we won't be sorry to reach 2024 and hope it's a better year

Have a good Christmas and New Year

Kathyk