Sunday 24 December 2023

Florida Snowman?

How is it Christmas Eve already? It feels like this month has flown by and dragged at the same time lol.

I hope you are all ready for the big guy to arrive tonight, I am finally there and everything is clean, food is bought, presents are wrapped, stockings are stuffed and I am knackered lol. The level of excitement from my friends little boy has kept me going this year, it’s magical to see this season through an almost 4 year olds eyes.

Anyway enough waffling, here’s the card, I know I said it was the last one yesterday but I randomly found this photo and thought I would never remember I made it if I didn’t post it on here, also not sure how but I didn’t take photos of the other Florida cards….something to work on next year lol.

In case I don’t see you tomorrow “Merry Christmas to you and yours” 



No comments: