Monday 8 June 2020

Making Cards Lovely Ladies 4

Now this is the fourth or fifth card you will have seen using these images, however this was the first image from this making cards free set that I coloured and I even followed one of the layouts from the magazine too. It was quick and easy to make and exactly what I needed when my mojo was missing. It really helped to kick start my mojo too and since I made this I’ve been on a roll.

I am not sure if being in lockdown has helped my mojo as one of the only things that seemed to keep me sane was colouring and making cards, oh and walking around my garden. I seem to have flattened my astroturf though lol.

Ingredients
Image: making cards magazine
Sentiment: craftwrok cards label sentiments
Paper: making cards magazine
Card: steel grey from MFT
Dies:blueprints 29 and 20 both from mft
Embossing Folder: Don't know the make but i bought it in Tuesday Morning last year lol

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

So cool, love the colour combination

Happy Monday

Kathyk