Tuesday 2 June 2020

Pup Treats

I really wish I had used this stencil before now, it works so amazingly and it was so much fun, in fact I made three backgrounds in one sitting and I have made them all into cards too. I know I am as shocked as you are lol.

Of course this image has been sat and coloured since I bought the set from Stampfest two years ago but I am finally getting around to using it, of course I also bought a few other sets that have yet to see ink so maybe I should use them soon.


Ingredients
Image: Bunny and Pup Treats from Inky Antics
Sentiment: keep it simple birthday from Papertrey Ink
Card: basic grey from Stampin Ip
Dies: wonky stitched circles and blueprints 31 bot MFT and stips of ease from Heffy Doodle
Paper: faceted turnabout stencil from Concord and 9th with hickory smoke, shaded lilac, spun sugar and worn lipstick distress oxide inks


Copics
Bear - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Lollypop - BV04, 02, 01, 00, 000

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And it IS gorgeous!

Kathyk