Wednesday 24 June 2020

Mod Mae

So here is the other Some Odd Girl card I made, I again made the image larger and she was also a blast to colour.

I am still surprised how many cards I have made recently and how much it has relieved my stress levels. I am sure I am not alone in feeling stressed at the moment ( i wrote this in April) and I am hoping by the time this publishes that the world has started to heal.



Ingredients
Image: Mod Mae from Some Odd Girl
Sentiment: generated using marker felt font
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle staxs from MFT
Card: hibiscus burst from Papertrey Ink
Background: Button background from Impression Obsession stamped in hibiscus burst ink

Copics
Skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000
Eyes: E59, 37, 35
Hair - E09, YR27, 24, 23
Grey - N5, 3, 2
Pink - RV14, 13, 11

No comments: