Thursday 12 March 2020

Best Beer is an Open Beer

Ok so my last post with a card showed a beer make and I said it was made back in October, well this one was made at the same time. I did continue the two cards in one sitting that I started at the beginning of 2019 and I am proud to say I am still continuing that now. 

I was also obsessed at the time with the One Sheet Wonder concept and had adapted the layout to use 6x6 paper, you don't get as many layouts but you can mix and match the patterns and colours easier



Ingredients
Image: "beer trolley" from Apple Blossom
Sentiment: "cheers" from Hunkydory
Paper: Studio G
Card: "dark indigo" from Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 33 from MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And this lovely guy card rocks with it's two patterned papers

Happy Thursday

Kathyk