Sunday 22 March 2020

Last of the one sheet wonders for the moment

Woohoo the last one sheet wonder for a while at least, this one I only made this week with last months edition of "making cards magazine" I couldn't wait to ink these stamps up and made two cards at the same time, I used the layout from the magazine for the other one and I was in a rush to finish this one when I remembered I had one last one sheet wonder background left. 

I did shed a little tear at using the last one and I know I will have to make more as they took a lot of stress out of my card making last year. I know this hobby shouldn't be stressful but sometimes when time is tight and I am disorganised it certainly feels that way. I have tried lots of methods to help but none have worked as well as I had hoped for. I am sure if I took the stress away I would just spend all my time organising and not making lol. 

Ingredients
Image: "making cards"
Sentiment: Labels from Craftwork Cards

No comments: