Tuesday 10 March 2020

Sorry

I just wanted to pop a quick post on here to apologise for my absence. I never intended being away from my blog for this long and I think you all deserve a bit of an explanation.

Before I start I should clarify that I am ok and that I haven't fallen over and broken something again.

My absence has been because of circumstances beyond my control to a degree, I have several family members who need my attention at the moment and although I am still creating cards and photographing them I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and blog them. I tend to blog late at night as I find that helps me to be more open in my correspondence (is that the right word lol) with you and share my feelings/thoughts more openly than I would if i blogged in the morning, however the energy to do that has waned a lot recently.

I really miss blogging though and I am going to try (not promise) to upload a few posts this week, I have lots of cards that I haven't shared but my explanations might be hit and miss as I don't always know what I used or which colours etc, this is one of the reasons for blogging my cards it is kind of like my personal sketchbook and helps me to remember colour combos, layouts, designs ad supplies I might otherwise forget about.

If you are still here, thank you and I appreciate you taking the time to read all this way down.

Hugs
Amanda

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Good to see you back, hope those family members are doing well too. Look forward to seeing your makes as and when you able.

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk