Saturday 14 March 2020

One Sheet Wonder Again

As I haven't shown anything in ages it was easy to see how many cards I had made with both this image and these backgrounds. I was quite shocked to say the least, I knew I had made 16 backgrounds in one sitting but I am still surprised that they don't all look the same lol.

I really need to do this again as it was so handy when I needed a card quickly and it took the guess work out of the layout and also the colour combos.

Not much else to say except my friend had recently undergone some emergency surgery and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her. I am pleased to report she is doing very well and it making a full recovery 

Ingredients
Image: "hope blooms" Stampin Up
Sentiment: "a little sentimental" clearly besotted
Dies:Crealies XXl inside out stitched circles and Spellbinders scalloped circles

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo! Very cool, love the choice of the paper in two colourways too

Happy Saturday

Kathyk