Monday 8 November 2021

Apology and a Cupcake

 Firstly I think I need to apologise for my continued absence, I would like to say that this won'y happen again but I can't make that promise at the moment.

The last two years have been difficult for everyone and in my family that has also been the case. It's not my story to tell so I can't write it on here but its been  very difficult, frustrating, humbling and sad. This has adversely affected my ability to feel joy and in turn my ability to create cards. 

I am not making excuses and I am not looking for sympathy but I am hoping that you can understand.

Anyway enough waffling onto the card, I asked my friend to send me a stamped image of this cupcake because I desperately wanted to eat the one she had coloured and I wanted to have a go myself. I did make me want to buy the stamp and also lick the finished card. Maybe if there wasn't a global pandemic I might have licked it but I don't think the recipient wants my germs.

I don't have an ingredient list because I made this so long ago I have forgotten, maybe I need to write down what I use as I use it.....ok I'm laughing too. 



4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Morning,

Sorry to hear you are still struggling matey and hope for some improvement very soon. You make is delightful and the colouring ROCKS!

Take care

Kathyk

Di said...

Hi Amanda

So relieved to find this super card! I was getting worried here. Gosh that does look good enough to eat! Sent you an email earlier.

Hugs

Di xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Doesn’t matter how long between card makes it’s how you feel that matters sending you warm hugs. Love the card and yes I’m laughing about you wanting to lick it lol. I use a wild rhubarb cleaner on my wooden floor and the smell of that makes me want to lick the floor. Love Alison x

Sarn said...

Wow - you have coloured that cupcake so well it almost looks real enough to eat (or lick!!!). Now you’ve made me hungry & woken up my sweet tooth!!! Brilliant card.

Hope things improve and you feel better soon.

Hugs, Sarn xxx