Monday 15 November 2021

More Rainbow Snippets

When I was making the snippet card yesterday I had quite a few strips of card left over and it seemed a shame to waste them so I made this card with the leftovers of the leftover card lol.

As the background is so bright I went with a more muted greyscale colouring on this older Anya stamp. I think I might have stamped her at a playday back in 2013 and only just coloured her in. I wish I could say I am getting better at using my images but that is simply not the case.

As its another snippet card I am going to go for a play on the swings again.


Ingredients

Image : Anya from the Greeting Farm

Sentiment: inspiration magazine from crafters companion

Stripes: Festive berries, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, salvaged patina, salty ocean, wilted violet distress inks.

Dies: blueprints 29 from MFT

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Another lovely rainbow card. Love Alison x

Sarn said...

YAY - good to see you on the swings!
The grey really works well as a contrast for the rainbow snippets. Another lovely card. Race you to the canteen for lunch!

Hugs, Sarn x

Di said...

Another fun rainbow card Amanda! I take it you're not playing for the prize though - grin.

Hugs

Di xx