Thursday 11 November 2021

Halloween 2021

Now if you thought you were going to see my halloween costume you are going to be bitterly disappointed lol. This year like last year I made a few Halloween cards and I will say I need to buy some halloween supplies as this wasn't an easy make.

I was chatting with a friend on zoom and saying I didn't have any supplies to make halloween cards when she commented on the Art Impressions Spider stamp behind my head and I had totally forgotten I had bought her in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby. Then of course I needed a spider web die so I asked my friend if I could cut some of hers and this is the result.

I am totally obsessed with the blueprints 30 die and don't even put it away at the moment lol.

The two different backgrounds were an experiment and one that didn't go as I had hoped. I used glossy photopaper and the oxide sprays and on the top one I pounced them on my mat as otherwise it covered the panel completely.




2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful halloween card. Love Alison x

Sarn said...

Two fabulous hallowe’en cards.

Hugs, Sarn xxx