Sunday 7 February 2021

Apologies and a Card

Hello everyone, long time no speak. I will start this post by apologising for my long unintended break from my blog. I never intended to be away this long, in fact I never intended to have a break at all but sometimes life just gets in the way. We are all well and no one was sick but I am finding the current situation with the lockdown, virus and pandemic very hard. 

I would never have considered myself a great hugger but not being able to hug anyone for a year has meant that I have missed it more than I could ever have imagined and when I do get to hug people I am going to struggle to let go. 

Anywho you didn't come here to think about the outside world you came to see a card and thats exactly what you are going to get, a nice cheery card to boot lol. Is there anything cuter than a little one with a pram?



Ingredients

Image: twin from Mos Digital Pencil

Paper: fairytale from Nit Wit

Card: pretty in pink (retired) stampin up

Dies: blueprints 2 and 13 from MFT, scalloped circles from spellbinders and XXl stitched circles from Crealies

No comments: