Tuesday 9 February 2021

Green Stripes

Oh no another stripy card I hear you say, now maybe I should apologise for all the stripy cards but I just can't lol. You see I just can't seem to stop making them and as the saying goes "once you pop, you can't stop" and that is certainly the case with me at the moment. I had made the green stripes for a particular card and there were quite a few left over so I thought maybe I should use them up rather than throw away and so I made two more cards and this is one of them.

One I had made the background I needed an image and I found this in my coloured images draw and it was coloured in 2013, can you believe it and it still looks ok lol. 


Ingredients

Image: Ian from the Greeting Farm

Stripes: twisted citroen, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness distress inks

Dies: blueprints 29 from MFT

No comments: