Wednesday 17 February 2021

Racing 50

A lockdown big birthday is very different to how you imagine you will be spending it, when I had my lockdown 50th last year I joked with a friend that at least he would be able to celebrate his but here we are and nope he can't. Hopefully though we will both get to celebrate large soon. 

I wanted to try another of the shaped cards, I had made on for my mums 70th and loved it so decided I wanted to see what 50 looked like. My friend Kathleen had made the 70 one for me on her scan and cut so I thought I should have a go on my cricut and it was easier than I expected, so all I can say is expect lots of these on here in the future lol.

My friend is a fan of formula one and his team is mercedes so I based the card around that theme, I used the newest creative stamping for the background images and the formula one car and found images on the net to colour the car with the colours of the mercedes team. 

Ingredients

Image: creative stamping 92

Inks: Hawaiian shores from papertrey ink and silver delicata ink 

Card: Hawaiian shores from papertrey ink, cement from MFT and black from recollections at Michaels

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cracking make, the recipient should absolutely LOVE it!

Yes, I don't imagine any of us thought we would still be under lockdown almost a year later ... here's to living it LARGE! Cheers

Kathyk

Kathleen said...

To do a great job. Well done. Love the card.