Monday 15 February 2021

Thinking of you

I really don't like making this type of card and I always feel like i am tempting fate if I have any ready made but once you get the sad news it is really difficult to make a card and send it in a timely manner so I might need to have a few on hand just in case.

Quite a few dear friends have lost people recently and I wanted them to know I was thinking of them, I never know what to say in these circumstances but I hope they know I am thinking of them.



Ingredients
Image: elegant butterflies from clearly besotted
Sentiment: brushed greetings from clearly besotted
Card: Hawaiian shores from papertrey ink
Dies: wonky stitched rectangles and blueprints 20 both MFT


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Ours is a beautiful card...it's still up on the shelf.
Greatly appreciated by both me and hubby on the sad passing of hubby's dad.
Thank you xx