Sunday 15 December 2019

Age is Irr-elephant

I have a friend who is obsessed with elephants, all types and kinds and I wanted to make a card to reflect her obsession lol.

Now I surprisingly only own one elephant stamp (need to remedy that lol) and it had a baby with it which didn't seem appropriate for a birthday card so my friend Donna said she had a large elephant die I could use. I cut the die from black card at her house and brought both pieces home. My original idea was to have an aperture with the sunset behind the die cut elephant but once I saw it I knew that using the negative of the die as a stencil would work perfectly and make something different from my normal style. 

Hopefully she likes the card, I do wish I hadn't stamped the sentiment on it but its done now.



Ingredients
Image: Creative Stamping
Sentiment: as above
Inks: seedless preserves, fossilised amber, carved pumpkin, candied apple distress inks
Dies: blueprints 31 from MFT and bigz die from Sizzix

No comments: