Sunday 29 December 2019

Koalaty Friend

I had to use a one sheet wonder design for the person who introduced me to this fabulous idea. I used her favourite colours and also used an image I bought especially for her. I know using an image for a specific person and the same year I bought it is unheard of but there you go its a first lol.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "koalaty friends" Pink and Main
Dies: crealies xxl stitched circles and spellbinders scalloped nesties
Papers: mft and studio G
Card: black from recollections at Michaels


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Delighted to hear you've used new stash so fast, and on this fab card too

Happy New Year to you

Kathyk

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card and looks even more beautiful in real life!!!
Am greatly honoured that a stamp was specially purchased, and amazed it was used so promptly!!! 😂😂