Friday 20 December 2019

Snow Globe Shaker card Version 1

Now this card isn't technically a shaker as I forgot to put the acetate window in before adding the card front to the base...doh!!!. This one I also tried inking the background and adding stamped and embossed snowflakes but it was so time consuming to mask it all I changed that on version 2.

In all I made four versions of this card and each one had a slight change each time, I do feel that by the time I had finished I could make them in my sleep lol 


Ingredients
Image: Winter Plushies from Clearly Besotted (free with creative stamping magazine) and "ready set snow" from Lawn Fawn
Card: "red" recollections from Michaels
Dies: Blueprints 29 and 20 both from MFT , snow globe from Lawn Fawn
Background: Hero Arts candy stripe background stamp and pearl embossing powder from WOW

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

so fab though, can't wait to see the rest

Kathyk