Tuesday 31 December 2019

Penny Black Bear

Another image bought because of Therese Calvird - Lost in Paper, she may have made me buy another set too lol. Of course once I got it I had no idea what to do but then I just decided to colour them and see where that took me.

I have used one of the sketches from the "one sheet wonder" again, I am loving these as they are so simple yet effective and I get to use up some of my paper mountain.

I have been collecting paper pads for years and with my more simple style they have been gathering dust but no more, this has given them a new lease of life.

Before I go I do want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and to wish Kay a very happy birthday xx


Ingredients
Image: Present Bear from Penny Black
Papers: ""mft stamps
Dies: Frilly Lace Nested rectangles from Gina Marie Designs
Card: "smoky shadow" from Papertrey Ink

Copics
Bear - N6, 4, 2, R21, 20
Present - BG15, 13, 23, V28, 25, 22

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Fab make, such a cute image and a great way to use the patterned paper mountain present in most crafters workspace too!

Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kathyk