Sunday 1 December 2019

Gingerbread Cookies Version 1

I recently took a trip to the crafters companion store in Evesham, I saw this set there and fell for it instantly, however I make A2 sized cards and this was sized for UK A6 so I wasn't sure it would work. I decided against buying it and regretted it so much I ordered it once I got home lol.

I am so glad I did as well as this has been my goto design for this christmas season. Its flat enough to post and just changing the colour of the icing changes the whole look.

I started with traditional colours but I did make some other colour choices as well, which I will show on further posts.




Ingredients
Sentiment : “christmas pageant” neat and tangled
Dies: blueprints 20 and 29 from MFT
Background:  "jolly gingerbread" layering background stamp from crafters companion
Inks : peanut brittle, rich cocoa, cottage ivy, ladybug and rhubarb stalk all from memento
Card: Cranberry, red and green all from Recollections at Michaels


No comments: