Saturday 14 December 2019

Merry Christmas Bauble Green

Back in October my friends and I visited "The Works" which in the UK is a book, novelty and craft shop. Its a small shop and recently they have started carrying their own range of dies. I spied this one but wasn't sure about it so put it back and Kathleen decided to get it. As soon as this happened I regretted it but it was the last one...I had to wait about four weeks and three shops before I found it again and this time I did not hesitate lol.

Kathleen had cut hers from foil card stock and backed it with vellum so I thought why reinvent the wheel and went with a similar theme. I already had the paper pad and dies on my desk so I went with that. I couldn't find my vellum anywhere but I did find a sheet of gold vellum so I used that and I like the warm glow it gives. The bow was a last minute addition and I am so glad I did as it finishes the card nicely



Ingredients
Image: Merry Christmas Bauble Die from the Works
Paper: "perfect christmas" First Edition
Card: "red" recollections from Michaels and jellybean green from MFT, gold vellum from my stash
Dies: Blueprints 29 and 20 both from MFT, mini bow from Taylored Expressions

No comments: