Thursday 26 December 2019

Shine Bright

I am so loving the Vault releases from MFT, I have almost all the "a la modes" but when I bought them they didn't come with dies so of course now they are releasing dies I need them all lol.

I bought the die for this set recently and was so impressed that it cut the in-between bits too, I am equally impressed that MFT are making them the original size so that if you already own the stamps you can just buy the dies.

I went with two colour schemes for the ladies and tried to change the hair colour to match the ladies.









Ingredients
Image: "you Shine" a la mode from MFT
Sentiment: "lightbulb" Gina Marie Designs
Dies:Blueprints 29 and 20 both MFT
Card: "blu raspberry" from MFT and "lovely lady" from Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Top job missus, a great batch of cards and loving your "halo" of colour too

Happy Boxing Day to you, hope you had a great day yesterday

Kathyk