Tuesday 24 December 2019

Snow Globe Shaker Version 4

The final shaker card for 2019, I went with the steps I learnt along the way and even though I forgot to add the glitter snow I’m pleased with the card. The addition of the scalloped background has been my signature this Christmas and it made making the designs quick and easy.

I want to say that this years cards weren’t as stressful but that isn’t true, I did however enjoy them more and finish them quicker.





Ingredients
Image: Sweet Treats from Clearly Besotted, "ready set snow" from Lawn Fawn, Creative Stamping Sentiment
Card: "red" recollections from Michaels
Dies: Blueprints 29 and 20 both from MFT , snow globe from Lawn Fawn

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Simply Super

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, your family and your blog followers too

Kathyk