Sunday 3 January 2010

Engagement Card


Well today I needed to make an Engagement card for two of my workmates who have decided to tie the knot. I couldn't be happier for them. It is a fairly simple card but the end result is really elegant. I need to remind myself that less can indeed be more. I sometimes tend to over complicate the card and the image or effect gets lost in the flowers, bling, pearls etc. So maybe my second New Years resolution should be .....when it looks finished, it really is!



Supplies

Cardstock - DCWV Metallics, Anita Card Blank
Designer Paper - Pink Petticoat "Flourishes"
Hearts cut on Cricut.
Design inspired by "a load of old pickle" blog


1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I had a look around whilst on your blog and found this gorgeous creation.

I love it!!! I bet the happy couple did too!

My kind of card.

Love Jules xx