Saturday 3 April 2010

Some Oldies but Goldies

Wow can't believe it has been almost a week since my last post, I have been colouring in images but not made any cards. So I thought I would show you a few of my oldies but goldies. I am sure that everyone remembers a card they made when they started out with fond memories, well these aren't those lol. I remembered I had scanned a few I made for my Mum and thought you may like to see them. The boy image was coloured before I got my copics and I used sharpies and a prisma marker for the skin, they give a good coverage and don't leave the pen lines but I could never get them to blend. I did enjoy colouring with them though and they made my decision to buy copics. Like many I have a set of prismas but could never use them like I wanted to, I still see loads of images coloured with them and wonder how they do it lol. Hubbie says I need to practise more but you get such instant gratification with copics that they are the first thing I reach for. Maybe this weekend I may get the prismas out.


Ingredients:
Image: Josh by Digistamp Boutique
Paper: Papermania

Ingredients
Image: Buttons & Bows by Shelly Comiskey at PCCrafter
Papers: Toast & Jam by Shabby Shoppe
Card Candy: Choclate & Marshmallow by Craftwork Cards





No comments: