Thursday 6 May 2010

Inspiration - love it when that happens

Sometimes a card ends up exactly as you imagined and hoped and this is one of those. I love Nitwit papers and stalk her shop on a weekly basis for all the lovely new stuff she brings out, and last weekend I discovered not only a sale....yeah...bank manager says nooooo....but that she had designed a kit as a guest designer and it featured toys lol. I love this kit, every paper, every image is just perfect. As I had spent quite a bit in the sale I thought I would wait to buy the toystore kit till payday but the Scrapbook Graphics homepage said it would only be on sale for a month, so I had to buy it didn't I.



Ingredients
Image & Papers: Toy Store "Nitwits for Scrapbook Graphics"
Cardstock: Papermill

Challenge: Sketch Saturday

3 comments:

coops said...

wow stunning card, i love the image and the papers are gorgeous.love the zingy colours and brilliant layout.luv coops.xx

Lena Katrine said...

Great card! Fresh colours and funny image :)
Thanks for joining us at SS this week - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Jilli said...

Hi Amanda, Gorgeous card and i've provided the link you required honey on my blog! Hugs Jillix