Friday 1 October 2010

A New ME

As Mr. Mojo seems to have gone on a sudden and unexpected break I thought I would let you all know what I have been upto instead. I have been on my first diet for about twenty years and this is time I have stuck with it even when it got tough. I haven't blogged as I have been loosing weight as although the scales told me I was getting smaller my eyes didn't lol. In fact after loosing 37 pounds ( 2 stone 9 pounds) I can finally see a difference, this doesn't mean the journey is over in fact I still have a long way to go but I am feeling more positive that I will make it now. It feels wonderful to fit into sizes I thought were a dim and distant memory and the positive comments from my co-workers has helped considerably. I don't know about anyone else but I kept on wearing my original clothes that were too big and I decided to see what size I was after someone said I was wearing clown trousers that just needed the braces lol. It did feel weird visiting a store and having to pick up a range of sizes just to see which one fitted especially when the "would love to fit" was the right one.


No comments: