Tuesday 30 November 2010

Christmas Cards Day 7

Well we have finally gotten some snow, not a lot and certainly not enough to stop me getting to work but some. I love the white stuff but wish it would start on Christmas eve (after I have bought everything I need) and finish on Boxing day morning (just in time for the sales) lol. Oh well I can wish I suppose.

Another day another card, I have really enjoyed making these christmas cards and once the inserts are in they can be posted. I can't believe Christmas is around the corner, I am usually so organised and excited but this year I just feel flat. I am usually nagging hubbie to put up the tree by now. hopefully when december arrives tomorrow eek, I will start to feel the christmas spirit.

Ingredients
Image: Pink petticoat 'Tiny CHristmas Treasures"
Papers: Zoe Pearn ' Winter Wonderland"

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card amanda.another fab image and love the backing paper :D

xx coops xx