Wednesday 24 August 2011

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing

Does the title make you feel like singing lol. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw this image. Hopefully it will bring a smile to the face of the recipient.

Coloured with copics and of course the glossy accents (doesn't feel finished until I add the glossy accents lol)

No snippets on this one - shock horror all new items , it did feel strange not having any ready to go snippets in the right colour, I will though for the next card in this colour combo lol.


Ingredients:
Paper: Summer Driggs "Fresh Start"
Sentiment: Create with TLC


9 comments:

coops said...

stunning card amanda.the image and sentiment are brilliant and i love your zingy colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Great card Amanda! Fantastic colour combo and the diamond patterned paper is just soooo golf! Love it. Di xx

Anonymous said...

Love this Amanda!!! Great image and sentiment and love the colours/papers you've chosen. xx

Vicky said...

Brilliant Amanda...and I so love that sentiment hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanada

This is just brilliant ... .. I love it!!!

Your papers are just perfect alongside that perfectly coloured image .. .. you can't always use snippets .. .. sometimes you just don't have the right ones LOL!!!

Any other papers would have spoilt this beauty!!

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Hi Amanda, this is such a fun card and I love the your gorgeous papers and fab colouring...you've got me singing this song now lol! :) Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Love it :o) Perfect papers, fab image and layout. Lisa x

Sharon said...

The image and sentiment are fab and I lurve those papers.

Jilli said...

Great card Amada, love the DP's and your fantastic colouring! Hugs Jilli