Friday 28 October 2011

Get Well Soon Mark

My boss has just had a hip replacement and I wanted to send him a get well soon card, I saw this image on Dustin Pike's blog and thought he looks familiar, and yes you guessed it I already had the image, I always used to laugh when people said they bought the same stamp, image or paper twice now I can see how easy it is to do lol.

I hope he likes the card and that he feels better soon, I know how much pain he has been in lately and I have a feeling that after this operation there will be no stopping him.

Ingredients
Image: Dustin Pike
Papers: Summer Driggs
Brad: Eyelet Outlet
Cardstock: Colorbok

6 comments:

kay said...

its brilliant amanda,love the brad,good to see you using them :)

Vicky said...

This is super Amanda...!

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

brilliant card amanda.i love the fab image and your colours and design are great :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card Amanda :o) Fun image and love the paper... ooh and you managed to use one of your special brads too! Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Lol, what a fab image Amanda!! Brilliant card!
xx

Donna said...

Hi I think your boss will love this card Amanda, it's great fun and is bound to make him smile :) Donna x