Thursday 1 December 2011

Happy Birthday Sue

Today is Sue's birthday, Sue is the organiser of the monthly Bristol craft meet and has been an inspiration to me. She has taken me out of my comfort zone and I feel I have grown as a crafter. I no longer fear making a box and stamping is a new found joy. The craft days are something I look forward to all the time.

Anyway onto the card...Sue loves teal or purple and as I had just bought the stampin up in colour I decided to go with teal. As soon as I saw this image I thought of Sue, I knew she would love the look of the image but also she is called Copica and Sue loves to colour. The kraft card is from Craftwork Cards and matches the teal perfectly. I also used one of my new cricut carts to cut the mat...oh my goodness the amount of different mats on this is incredible wish I had bought it ages ago.


Ingredients
Cardstock: Stampin Up "Island Indigo"
Embossing: Stampin up "Square Lattice Folder"
Image: Saturated Canary "Copica"
Mat: Elegant Edges Cricut cart

2 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card Amanda, the blue and kraft together work perfectly, absolutely gorgeous :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

fantastic card amanda.i love this image and stunning colouring and design :D

xx coops xx