Friday 24 August 2012

A Wedding Card

Now all you who remember me asking if I should make a card ready for December may think this is the one I meant but no it isn't, this is for a young lady at work who gets married today, she loves bright pink and as I had just bought these fab papers I had to use them. The image is from Jellypark and was a joy to colour, I bought this image for the december card but forgot about the lili of the valley one I already had so at least I got to use this one.



Ingredients:
Image: "Wedding Couple" Jellypark
Papers: "Blushing" Sassy-Designs Inc
Card: Snippet folder
Nailheads: Josy Rose

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

kay said...

now there was me thinking you were going to make my birthday card ready for december....lol
fab card amanda,x

Di said...

Great card Amanda - love the way you glittered parts of the bride's outfit! Here's to good weather - forecast not too great here for later on but fingers crossed.

Hugs, Di xx

Irene said...

A brilliant Wedding Card Amanda, I love the image, especially the glitter !!!!
A great colour combo pink and black - perfect.
luv
irene
xxxx

Kelly said...

Sweet card. Love the image Amanda x

Victoria said...

A very classy card - the colours are lovely and the image is simply terrific.

Hettie said...

Very pretty card there Amanda. I have the makings of wedding cards on my desk, which I must get a move on and make. The first wedding is on Saturday and I am going!

Tina said...

Pretty card Amanda, I love the colours and that cute image. The papers are so pretty. Tinaxx