Monday, 24 December 2012

Happy 1st Christmas

I made this card for my friend's little boy who will be celebrating his first christmas this year. I have used a gorgeous image from Digistamp Boutique which I believe was a freebie a few months ago. I love these images and the fact that Sally-Ann offers freebies each month is fab.

Quite a simple card but I hope his mum likes it.



Ingredients
Image: Digistamp Boutique
Papers: "All I want for Christmas" Echo Park at Jessica Sprague
Cardstock: "Pacific Blue" Stampin Up
Brad: Stash

4 comments:

Di said...

Adorable Amanda - love the freshness too. Bet this card will be kept in his little 'memory box'. Hugs, Di xx

Vicky said...

So cute Amanda...and wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Hun...:-)

Big hugs VIcky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Samantha Elliott said...

Very cute Amanda.
Merry Christmas to you and yours and all best wishes for 2013. Thanks for your visits and kind words of encouragement!
Hugs
xx