Wednesday 16 January 2013

No Colouring......Breathe

Ok So this card has no colouring, in fact no real image at all, what was I thinking I love colouring and it is the main reason I make cards so why make a card without it, well this cute t-shirt die was calling me and I had an idea and am so pleased it turned out exactly like I thought it would.

I wanted the t-shirt to have the cuffs in a different colour so I cut it in the blue cardstock first then the white and cut along the embossed lines so that you could just see the blue underneath. The stamps are from the same die/stamp set and have so many great guy sayings I can see this being a go to style, especially for  teenagers as it has lots of gaming references.

I used cardstock from the snippet folder to cut the chevrons and used my new ebosser, wow that surely made short work of the cutting as I was able to cut all the papers and cardstock in one pass.


Ingredients
Image: MFT T-shirt die
Sentiment: MFT T-shirt stamp set
Cardstock: Walmart
Brads: Stash
Papers: Pink Paislee "Love my Boy" from Jessica Sprague
Chevron: MFT die

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

I am on a big catch up in blogland!! We have been without our internet for a whole week .. .. and I have missed so much everywhere!

You have certainly been very busy and this make is gorgeous. Love the chevrons and the t-shirt! There is no end to what you could add to the front!!

Hope you are well and keeping warm.

Love Jules xx

Di said...

Caramba! This is gorgeous Amanda - so much potential as Jules says - I just love this card, great image and the chevrons look terrific! Hugs, Di xx

kay said...

This is fab Amanda, am closing my ears re the Ebosser though lol

Tina said...

Fab card Amanda, love the colours. Tinaxx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.really fab design and i love your backing paper :D

xx coops xx

Darnell said...

How cute is this?! We would have called this "rad" back in the day, Amanda. Good job!! (Thank you for the happy anniversary wishes!)

Sarn said...

This is fantastic. I love how it turned out too.

See ya later for a snowball fight in the playground.

Hugs
Sarn xxx