Tuesday 19 March 2013

Holly Hobbie Christmas

My MIL loves all things holly hobbie so when I saw that a Magazine in my local WHSmith had free holly hobbie stamps I had to get it. These stamps work perfectly and are a joy to colour, lots of little sections but still fun.

So I made this card last year but couldn't post it until my MIL had received it so it has been sitting pretty on my camera for ages.



Ingredients
Image: Holly Hobbie stamps
Papers: Holly Hobbie
Sentiment: papermania "home for christmas"

3 comments:

Hettie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Amanda. I am sure your MIL will love it. I do in any event.
I used to love Holly Hobbie when I was younger and in fact had a dress which my Mum made with her on. I loved it and it was one of those that actually wore out!
Hugs
xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.really pretty image and your design and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

kay said...

Lovely card amanda.x